2. What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information about you:
- Your name, address, email address, and phone number
- Payment information, such as credit card details
- Any other personal information that you choose to provide to us
3. How do we use your information?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To process and fulfill your booking
- To communicate with you about your booking or any changes to it
- To send you marketing communications if you have opted in to receive them
- To improve our services and develop new products and features
4. Who do we share your information with?
We will not share your personal data with any third parties, except in the following circumstances:
- If required by law or to comply with a legal request
- To share information with service providers, such as payment processors, to fulfill your booking
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or part of our business, we may share your personal data with potential buyers or partners
5. How do we protect your information?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
6. Your rights
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about how your personal data is being used
- The right to access your personal data
- The right to request the correction of any inaccuracies in your personal data
- The right to request the deletion of your personal data
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data
- The right to request the transfer of your personal data to another organization
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
8. Contact us
10. Links to other websites